The Real People Boys

The Real People Boys
The Real People Boys!

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Are you happy with your financial status?

Let's reflect on where we are in our financial status today.  Do you live somewhat comfortable.  I don't think it is healthy for someone to have everything they want but do you and your children have everything that you reasonably need?  Do you ever have things that you have to skip or at least second guess in your life that you know would be better if you could afford them?  Do you give adequately to your church?  The charity of your choice?  The person or people in your family that are much less fortunate than you are?  Do you shower those that need and deserve with praise and gifts of kindness?

The bottom line is that most of us do not in many of those questions.  Why?  Because we are in a time of tight economics.  Most of us have to make each dollar that we have drag out as long as we can.  And more often than not, our giving is what is sacraficed.  I am just as guilty as anyone that reads this blog. 

What can we do about that?  Can we dig deeper in to our current resources?  Maybe do a little refinancing?  Pull out some stock money?  Surely I have some equity somewhere...right?  I am here to possibly break to you some unfortunate news.....NO....it just doesn't seem to be there anymore for most of us.  Our nest eggs have magically disappeared.  Why?  Because our economy and the cost to just be alive is have been rising each and every year.  Wow!!...that seems pretty dismal...eh? 

There is only one solution that keeps coming to me that seems to give me a chance in this situation.  I have to figure out how to have more money.  Maybe I will take another job.  Work some overtime.  I have lots of skills that surely someone would love to have me on staff!!  But wait, I already work more hours than I seem to have available these days.  If I take another job, I will have to miss my daughter's basketball practice, or maybe even those Saturday games she plays.  NO WAY!!...I only get one chance to see my little girl grow up and if I miss it now, I will forever regret it.  What the heck am I going to do?  O my gosh!!...I just got some terrible news!!...Gas may be up above $5 per gallon with in the next 2 years....NO...NO...NO!!...I am already struggling to resolve my financial issues at this level.  What is it going to be like when the price of everything goes up even further? 

Folks, this internal conversation is more common than we even realize.  And it is not isolated to only one level of income.  It doesn't matter how much money you have or make right now, the demand for that money is going to change.  So if you want to keep the lifestyle that you have right now or you have plans of increasing what you are able to do with the money you have, you better be prepared to make some type of changes.

You have to earn more money!!  But how can you do it without committing more time that you already don't have??  ....The Answere is LEVERAGE!!  Residual Income.....You have to make money by helping others make money.  It is a win win situation!!

Here is how I do it.  It is simple.  http://www.realpeople.124online.com/  Watch the videos...You let me know what you are going to do to increase your income.

Change is coming.....sit back and let it happen if you want....I am going to take control of my future.  I can help you do the same.

Peace and Success
The Real People Boys
Chris Huggans and Jeff Moore

3 comments:

  1. thank you for the useful info....we do really need to make some changes to be prepared

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Blog Chris...This makes a lot of sense. We need to make changes and just do something different in 2011. www.realpeople.124online.com is something that ANYONE can do. Thanks again for the great post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good message guys....I really like how you guys care about the future of others. Everyone needs to diversfy and have residual income. Keep the truth coming!!

    ReplyDelete